WaveSurfer Guide for L541
Part 4: Recording
1 | 2 | 3
| 4 | 5 | 6
| 7 | 8 | 9
Record a sound file.
- Plug a microphone into a computer. (Believe it or not, this is one of the
most common errors.)
- Start WaveSurfer.
- Check your Preference setting. Go to File and click Preferences.
- Recommended setting for New sound rate/encoding/channels:
are 44100/ Lin16/ 1.
- Make sure you set an appropriate duration for your recording in the Record
time limit box.
- Click the Record button . Click
the stop button to stop recording.
- Save the file.
- Check the waveform scale. The max number should be higher than 8000.
Prepared by Kyoko Nagao
Last updated on Jan 29, 2004