- Powered Orthosis Project Forum.
Technical Report ROB9405. This report contains the details of the
forum which was conducted with actual users of the Powered orthosis and
their desires from such a device.
- Analysis and Design of an Arm Orthosis
for Individuals with Muscular Dystrophy. Published in RESNA 95
proceedings. June 9-14 1995, Vancouver, Canada.
- A Simple Technique to Passively
Gravity-Balance Articulated Mechanism. Transactions of the ASME,
Journal of Mechanisms Design, Vol 117(4), pp 655-658, December 1995.
- Task Priorities and Design for an
Technology and Disability Journal,Vol 5(2), pp 197-203, 1996.
- Design and preliminary evaluation of functional upper
arm orthoses. Accepted in Proceedings of the RESNA Conference
- Evaluation of Functional Capabilities of People with Muscular
Dystrophy as Potential Users of Powered Orthoses. Accepted for
Publication in Summer Bioengineering Conference of the ASME 1999.
- Analysis of Arm Trajectories of Everyday Tasks for the
Development of an Upper-Limb Orthosis . Accepted for publication
in IEEE transaction on Rehabilitation Engineering in June 2000.
Last Updated: July 26th 1999 by Rungun