[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The MUSIIC Water Leakage Dilemna

If it's that bad, we should leave the space clear for now.  It's not
worth putting something else there if there's a chance for it to get wet
also. Can one of you look at an setup that would allow that?

Thank you,

Rich

--
Richard Mahoney, Ph.D.
Applied Science and Engineering Laboratories

email: mahoney@asel.udel.edu
homepage: http://www.asel.udel.edu/~mahoney/
ASEL homepage: http://www.asel.udel.edu/