[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ICORR acceptance of MUSIIC paper

------- Forwarded Message

From: Sally Clift <enssec@bath.ac.uk>
Subject: ICORR97

I'm pleased to inform you that your manuscript entitled "Grasping at
straws: An intelligent multimodal assistive robot" has been accepted
for an oral presentation at ICORR97.

I will be in touch with details of when your presentation is due to take
place as soon as the programme has been finalised.

Sally Clift
ICORR 97 Organising Committee Member.

------- End of Forwarded Message