[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Collaboration offer

I received a call from Arnold Lagergrem who is the CEO of Dimension
Technologies, Inc based in Rochester, NY. His company does work on 3-D
vision processing. He came across the article highlighting MUSIIC
in OE Reports (an SPIE newsletter) about the upcoming SPIE conference
on Robotics and Intelligent Systems. He wanted to investigate the
possibility of collaboration. I asked him to fax/mail us relevant
material about their research and I am going to send him some papers
on MUSIIC.

Is this something we should investigate further?

Thanks,
Zunaid

Zunaid Kazi                                        kazi@asel.udel.edu