From: holly@ai.mit.edu (Holly Yanco)
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 22:02:45 -0400
Subject: AAAI FSS on Developing Assistive Technology

Hello.  We would like to invite you to attend the AAAI FSS on
Developing Assistive Technology.  More information on final paper
submission will follow in the next week or so.  I need you to send
me your snail mail address as soon as possible so that AAAI can
send registration information.  This e-mail has been sent to all
authors of the papers whose e-mail appeared on the paper.  If your
co-author's e-mail address is not included in the list above, please
send me his or her snail mail address also (or forward this message
to your co-authors).

Thanks.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the symposium.

Holly

------- End of Forwarded Message