Week 8, 5 April
Product dissection reports due
- Introduction to the parts and mechanical prototype boards.
- Brainstorming the mechanical design.
Week 9, 12 April
- Revision of control systems.
- C++ programming, accessing the serial port, the black box protocols. (R. Glass) Safe Software design
- The kinematics, dynamics and Jacobians of two link robots. (student presentation)
- Real-time operating systems (student presentation)
Week 10 -12, 19 April-3rd May
- 2 Mechatronics Papers per week
Week 13, 10 May
- Demonstrations of haptic displays in virtual and real environments
Week 14, 17 May
Final reports due
This page was last modified on Wed 05 Apr 1995